What we do:
• Give attendees the option to use our Summit app which cuts down on the number of delegate brochures printed.
• Make as many of our marketing materials electronic as possible; printing is avoided as far as possible.
• Delegate packs and handouts will be printed double-sided. Recycled paper or paper from sustainable sources will be used.
• Use of disposable items is discouraged. Wherever possible, biodegradable or recyclable items will be used.
• The use of bottled water, disposable plates, cups, napkins, and utensils will be avoided as much as possible.
• Food served during the Summit will be based on local specialties and include a variety of vegetarian options.
• Shark fin and other food types which are harmful to the environment will not be served.
• Carbon emissions resulting from pre-event preparations, printed materials, event venue, travel activities, catering and accommodation of all participants will be offset.
How you can help:
• Fly as directly as possible to the Summit venue and use public transport to travel to and from the hotel.
• Purchase your flight-related emissions from qualified suppliers.
• As a hotel guest, we encourage you to reuse your towels and linen.
• Recycle everything you can.
• Encourage others to join you in supporting sustainable events. Share your knowledge and passion!