Join CSR Asia’s Responsible Agribusiness Roundtable Series, co-hosted with Khmer Organic Cooperative and Oxfam in Cambodia on 6th March 2018! The roundtable aims to help agribusinesses identify ways of adopting responsible practices that help improve livelihoods for small-scale producers.
It is designed for companies that are, or want to be more:
- Engaged with smallholder farmers
- Aware of gender empowerment approaches
- Seek to adopt inclusive business or/and women economic empowerment business models
- Contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Date: Tuesday 6th March, 2018
Time: 9:00 am – 12:45 pm
Location: Raffles Hotel Le Royal, 92 Rukhak Vithei Daun Penh (off Monivong Boulevard), Sangkat Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
Fee: Free of charge
How to register: Click here to RSVP before Wednesday 2nd March to secure your seat. Each company can send a maximum of two representatives.
About the Roundtable Series
Developed by CSR Asia for GRAISEA (Gender Transformative and Responsible Agribusiness Investments in South East Asia (GRAISEA)), a regional development programme funded by the Government of Sweden and implemented by Oxfam, the Responsible Agribusiness Roundtable Series provides an exclusive dialogue on the most pressing topics and challenge that agribusiness is currently facing.
A highly interactive workshop that facilitates further growth and discussion about responsible business practices, mapping next steps towards smallholder inclusion and gender equality, and supporting networking for future partnerships and targets. Invited agribusinesses will be encouraged to share their own experiences, challenges and to exchange knowledge. Key discussion points will include:
- Gender empowerment throughout value chains
- Role of agribusiness in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals
- Agribusiness challenges in ASEAN
- Investing in smallholder communities
- Social inclusion across the industry
Presentations will draw on findings from CSR Asia’s latest research and case studies: