Climate Action is a social enterprise with a mission to reduce global emissions by connecting people to projects.
Headquartered in Beijing, China, Climate Action’s international team is dedicated to making it simple for everyone – individuals, families, networks, communities and businesses – to be a part of the solution. They aim to demonstrate how a little bit of action from everyone can make a massive positive impact to reduce carbon emissions and help stabilize our rapidly changing climate.
1211, Lucky Tower A, No.3 North Road
East Third Ring Road
Chaoyang District, Beijing
Tel:+86 (10) 8448 3025
Fax: +86 (10) 8448 2499
CSR Asia is partnered with Climate Action so our network is only ever one click away from being part of the solution to climate change.
CSR Asia is a partner in the CSR360 Global Partner Network
. CSR360 is a network of independent organisations, who work at the interface of Business and Society to mobilise business for good.
Business in the Community (BITC) convenes this network that currently comprises of around 100 partner organisations from 60 different countries around the world.
The network offers an infrastructure of local expertise and support through which companies and partners can implement successful campaigns and programmes. The main focus is to promote Corporate Citizenship, Corporate Community Investment and the wider framework of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
Around 60% of partners are member-led CSR organisations which collectively represent over 1000 companies worldwide. The remaining 40% includes Chambers of Commerce, Volunteer Bureaus, Umbrella Organisations and Academic Institutions.
To develop a network of contributing partners working together to:
- Share and raise awareness of responsible business practice
- Cooperate on common priorities and projects
- Foster change for global sustainable business and society
- Strengthen and build the delivery capacity of partners
A network of partners working in the field of CSR, inspiring and engaging business to help build a more sustainable and just world.
Japan Forum of Business and Society (JFBS / 企業と社会フォーラム) is a new academy which aims to conduct academic research/discussion and develop human resources on the relationship between business and society with encouraging broad cooperation among academia, industry, government, Labor and NPO/NGO as well as collaboration with related entities inside/outside Japan.
Japan Forum of Business and Society is a colloquium which aims to combine theory with practice through academic research and discussion focusing on global trends with encouraging cooperative relationship among academia, industry, government, labor and NPO/NGO. Human resource development of young researchers and practitioners are another major topic for the forum.
- Study on sustainable corporate society
- Having perspective of Japan existing in global society
- Strengthening cooperation between sectors
- Creation of a new opportunity (open platform) for academia and practitioners to meet and discuss
- Fostering of responsible leaders
- Serving as a catalyst of social innovation
Office of Japan Forum of Business and Society firstname.lastname@example.org
CSR Asia and the CSR Asia Centre at the Asian Institute of Technology (CSRACA) are the official Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) data partners for Singapore and Thailand respectively. Under this partnership, CSR Asia and CSRACA will track CSR/sustainability reports prepared by organisations operating in Singapore and Thailand. The information will be updated on a continuous basis and publicly available on the GRI website in their Sustainability Disclosure Database
Both GRI and non-GRI reports will be recorded. Information tracked in the database will include: company, title and year of the report, reporting guidelines that have been followed and GRI application level, if applicable.
We would like to invite all companies that have prepared CSR/sustainability reports to inform us of reports that have already been published and let us know when new reports come out. This will help to ensure that all reports are captured in the database and that it is kept up to date.
To let us know of a report, please download and fill out the Registration Form
, and return the completed form to either email@example.com
This information will bring greater visibility to the reports and reporting companies. We hope it will also be useful to Singaporean and Thai companies and organizations seeking to keep track of reporting trends in Singapore and Thailand.